RULES OF THE SCHOOL
- Every student must possess school calender which should be brought to school daily.
- The pupil should write down daily assignment in the space provided and parents must sign it every weekend.
- Students must be in the school premises at least 10 minutes before each school session.
- It is compulsory for every child to come to school in full school uniform.
- Absence from school for merely social functions is strongly discouraged.
- Students will not be sent home or leave the school premises during school time.
- Parents wishing to withdraw a student must give a written notice to the headmaster 3 days in advance.
- After a longer absence due to illness a medical certificate is required.
- There will be class test every week, 1st test, 2nd test, 1st semester test and 2nd semester test.
SCHOOL BUS RULES
Getting children to and for school each day is a serious responsibility. It is essential for all bus riders to follow these rules in order to make our bus service as safe as possible.
- student must arrive to their respective stop at least 5 minute early.
- Bus fees will be charged for the whole year.
- If opted for the bus service need to pay yearly fees even the bus service is discontinued for any reason by the rider.